Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
New! Leukemia Cup Regatta Hall of Fame & Fundraising Challenge
WHAT: An elite group of sailors & non-sailors & their crews who GO BIG, making an early commitment to fundraise & advance the mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS).
WHEN: Now through December 31, 2020. Get Started Today!
WHY: To Save Lives & Create a World Without Cancer
HOW: Just a few easy steps!
- Register! Recruit a minimum of two fundraising crew members (Can be non-sailors & live anywhere! Think co-workers, friends, family, etc.)
- Plan! Meet with your Regatta staff partner &/or attend a fundraising workshop. We are your partner to ensure success!
- Goal Setting! Set an ambitious goal to motivate your crew! Commit to raise $10,000+!
- Challenge! Challenge another team in or out of your area to join! Post your challenge on social media with the hashtag #leukemiacupregatta
Membership Has Its Benefits! All Leukemia Cup Regatta Hall of Fame Teams will receive:
- Recognition at your local Leukemia Cup Regatta Kickoff
- Listing on your local Leukemia Cup Regatta website
- Bonus: The first 10 team members who each raise $250 online by 7 days after your local campaign's kickoff will receive a $50 gift card from Gill.
Raise $10,000 by December 31, 2020 & receive the above plus:
- Recognition in a 2021 Leukemia Cup ad in Sailing World magazine
- Listing on the national Leukemia Cup Regatta website www.leukemiacup.org
- Special Hall of Fame apparel for all team members
Congratulations to our first 2020 National Hall of Fame member Keith MacKenzie!
Raise $15,000 or more by December 31, 2020 & receive the above plus:
- One Silver Level invitation to the Leukemia Cup Regatta Fantasy Sail
- Listing in Honor Roll section of the Sailing World ad
Raise $50,000 or more by December 31, 2020 & receive the above plus:
- Induction into the national Leukemia Cup Regatta Hall of Fame
- Three Silver Level or two Gold Level Invitations to the Leukemia Cup Regatta Fantasy Sail
Benefits are in addition to incentives awarded to all Leukemia Cup participants.
For more information, contact email@example.com