Sail America, the trade association for the US sailing industry, has announced a collaboration with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) to invite companies and industry professionals to be involved with the Leukemia Cup Regatta series and advance LLS's mission to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life for patients and their families. The announcement was made at Sail America's State of the Industry breakfast in Annapolis on October 7, 2016.
Your company - even if you are not a Sail America member - can get involved in any of the following ways:
- Including a "Donate to LLS" button on your website, with a link to LLS's donation page
- Engaging your customer base and vendors to support LLS
- Hosting an in-store fundraising program
- Serving as a Leukemia Cup Regatta series sponsor
- Providing a corporate donation to LLS - click here to donate
- Participating in a Leukemia Cup Regatta
To learn more about how your company can get involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marty Siederer at 732-390-5579.
Sail America is the trade association for the US sailing industry and plays a vital role for all companies that are involved in providing sailing-related products and services. Sail America provides much-needed leadership and a unified voice for the sailing industry.
Established in 1990 by members of the sailing industry, Sail America now has over 200 members representing all segments of the sailing market.
Sail America's mission is to promote the health and growth of sailing. Their activities are focused on three goals:
- Create Connectivity between Sailors and the Sailing Lifestyle
- Contribute to the Growth and Success of Member Businesses
- Represent the Sailing Segment of the Recreational Boating industry