Sailboat Icon Fundraising
Leukemia Cup Regatta Paper Balloon Icon Kit -
A new way to raise funds!
The new Leukemia Cup Regatta paper sailboat icon kit makes it easy for Leukemia Cup Regatta participants to partner with local retailers and raise funds to find cures for cancer.
Paper sailboat icons are a great way to raise money! Paper sailboats are an easy way to invite neighborhood businesses to be a part of your fundraising efforts. Share your support of the Leukemia Cup Regatta with your favorite retail locations*, your hair/nail salon, dentist, doctor, bank, pharmacy, dry cleaner, to name just a few.
Everything you need is in the kit... paper sailboat pads, a how to guide and even ideas on who to ask.
Local retailers agree to ask customers at check out to donate $1 to help find cures for cancer. Once purchased, the paper sailboats are proudly displayed at the retail location.
Order your kit today! Contact Marty Siederer at Regatta@lls.org.
Your paper icon kit includes the following supplies:
- A step by step overview and how-to guide
- A thank you letter to the retailer
- Supplies needed to run the program (posters, sailboat pads)
- Collection envelope for you to send the funds raised to your local chapter
* Due to corporate guidelines, West Marine is unable to participate in the sailboat icon program. Please do not contact their store employees to discuss the sailboat icon program.