Welcome to the
North Carolina Leukemia Cup Regatta!
Raising Funds for a Cure!
The 2013 Leukemia Cup Regatta hosted by River Dunes will be held on
June 7-9, 2013
Our 2013 goal is to raise $135,000 to fund life-saving research and provide support to local patients and their families.
Click HERE to RegisterRegistration includes:
- Dockage and weekend Harbor Club Membership at River Dunes from Thursday, June 6 to Sunday, June 9 ($250+value)
- Two tickets to the Captains' Reception on Friday, June 7 ($40 value)
- Two tickets to the Shoreside Celebration on Saturday, June 8 ($150 value)
- One Leukemia Cup T-shirt ($15 value)
Total Registration Value $450+
Click HERE for weekend schedule of events.All ticketed party guests will receive their wristbands for entry at the door on Saturday evening. Printed tickets are not required.
- Sailing Instructions (SI)
- Amendment to NOR
Click HERE for Shoreside Celebration Party Tickets
- Party Features:
- Silent & Live Auction
- Papa Sol Party Band
- Catering by The Chelsea
- Dark'n Stormy Cocktails compliments of Gosling's Rum
- Open to everyone! Tickets required for entry.
- Click HERE for NOR
- Click HERE to donate to a Boat or Individual Fundraiser
- Click HERE for the sailor fundraising manual
A special thanks to everyone who supported the 2012 Leukemia Cup Regatta hosted by River Dunes. Together we raised over $106,000 towards a cure for blood cancers and improving the quality of life of patients and their families.
2012 Top Fundraising Boats
Tidewater $9,185 -Leukemia Cup
Hearts and Bones $6,750-2nd Place
Marvana Dawn $ 5,800 -3rd Place
Top Individual Fundraisers
David White-1st Place
Steve Ura -2nd Place
Bill Scott -3rd Place
View Race Results for June 9-10, 2012
Save The Date
The 2013 Leukemia Cup Regatta at Lake Norman will take place October 11-12, 2013 at Outrigger Yacht Club.
A special thanks to everyone who supported the 2012 Leukemia Cup Regatta at Lake Norman!